Friday 23 October 2015

Breton stripes + statement necklace

Working in law isn't all shoulder pads, high pony tails and power suits like it used to be, but I am expected to dress at least business-casual to the office.  However, on days when I know I have no client meetings I tend to lean more towards the casual end of the spectrum. When I say casual, I mean roll out of bed, drop M off at nursery and do my hair in the car, sort of thing. 

I've often been known to rock up in leggings and a casual top, paired with smart shoes and a statement necklace in the hope that the outfit will somehow end up looking office appropriate.

Today was one of those days..



Necklace: H&M
Breton stripe top: H&M
Bag: Michael Kors Selma bag
Shoes: H&M

I THINK I got away with it. And hey, it is Friday ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment